This is the second blog in our ICON 2020: What’s New series. Stay in the know about the biggest and best supply chain conference of the year with our blog series highlighting the latest developments as they unfold.
Calling all digital transformation rock stars! Do you have a supply chain success story to tell? Have you used JDA solutions to optimize your operations, engage your workforce, grow revenues and margins, enhance your sustainability efforts, build a more intelligent supply chain or build a more seamless customer experience? If so, we want YOU to speak at JDA ICON – the Intelligent Supply Chain Conference, in Denver May 4-7, 2020.
If you are selected to speak, you’ll get a FREE ICON pass valued at $1,795!
If you have a passion for innovative new technologies, transformative supply chain strategies or achieving customer success, then we want you to join our impressive line-up of speakers at ICON 2020. We’re looking for thought leaders like you to share industry insights, expertise and best practices to help attendees transform their own companies. Join the ranks of companies such as PepsiCo, L.L.Bean, PetSmart, Starbucks and other JDA customers sharing their successes, learnings and advice.
You can use our NEW call for speakers form to make submitting your session idea easier than ever!
Need help crafting your speaker submission?
Secure your status as an industry guru while delivering a message that makes an impact using these tips:
- Be precise and descriptive.
- Include success metrics, if possible.
- Outline previous speaking experience.
- Explain why your story will resonate with attendees.
- Give your story structure (beginning, middle, end).
- Have a clear theme. What are the three key takeaways you want the audience to remember?
- Demonstrate a clear conflict or before/after.
- Seek to motivate change. Tell your story with information, inspiration and motivation.
Finally, don’t forget to mark your calendars to be a part of the “Supply Chains Save the World” sustainability revolution at Gaylord Rockies Resort and subscribe to our Supply Chain Nation blog for continued updates on what’s to come at ICON.