Nominations Now Open: Ready To Be ICONic?
At ICON you will be surrounded by inspiring industry peers and leaders, and ICONic Customer Awards will recognize the best of the best.
Our ICON theme this year is “Superpowered Supply Chains” so it’s only fitting that our ICONic Customer Awards celebrate the organizations and individuals who are powering supply chain teams to be superheroes. These awards provide the perfect platform to shine a spotlight on the innovators and change-makers within our community, as well as showcase your company as one to be watched!
This year’s award categories are:
- Connected Commerce Champion
- Retail Renaissance
- Supply Chain Planning Resiliency
- Execution Innovator
- Supply Chain Sustainability
- Innovation Visionary
- Digital Disruptor
Does this sound like you? If you’re a customer with a live production deployment of Blue Yonder solutions, you are eligible to submit a nomination. The deadline to submit a nomination is March 15, 2024.
Get inspired – hear from some of our previous ICONic Customer Award winners, including Sainsbury’s, Bayer, and CP Foods:
Why Submit a Nomination?
Winners will be awarded one free pass to ICON in Grapevine (Dallas), Texas, and be recognized throughout the event, including a celebratory reception and official ICONic Customer Award. This spotlight provides an exceptional opportunity to recognize your team’s accomplishments and connect with other leading supply chain experts.
Winners will be recognized publicly on Blue Yonder social media channels and provided with collateral to promote their award on their personal and company social media.
Crafting Your Submission
To stand out from the rest, your nomination should thoughtfully frame the story of how your organization used Blue Yonder solutions to achieve significant results:
- Define Your Vision: Tell us about the challenge your organization was up against. What did you need to overcome, what was your vision, and how would you define success for the transformation?
- Outline Your Plan: What were the software solutions, process changes, and teams involved in the transformation? Highlight the milestones, the team’s experience, and lessons learned.
- Showcase Results: How well did you achieve the goals? What is the subsequent impact on your customers and your team? Submissions should include substantial qualitative and quantitative results.
How to Submit and Key Dates
Submission Deadline: March 15, 2024
Winner Notification: March 26, 2024
Winners Publicly Announcement: ICON 2024, May 13-15, in Grapevine, Texas
We’re eagerly anticipating your submissions and looking forward to another year of celebrating excellence and innovation within the Blue Yonder community. Don’t miss the chance to showcase your company and team’s incredible results!