Blue Yonder CloudCon 2020 – Modernize and Transform Your Business Now with SaaS
Turn Disruption into Opportunity with the Power of Cloud
The COVID-19 pandemic has highlighted the clear need for supply chains resiliency like never before. In this time of disruption, there is also a great opportunity for companies to recalibrate and reimagine their supply chain strategies to take control of what’s coming next and gain competitive advantage in the market.
That’s why Blue Yonder is hosting CloudCon 2020 on October 20 a free digital conference for our customers and partners. Using the combined power of AI/ML and the Cloud, we’ll help you rethink and transform your supply chain to not only survive, but thrive, in a post-pandemic world.
Learn Best Practices in Cloud Migration and Transformation
At CloudCon, you’ll hear from key Blue Yonder partners and customers as they share their success stories their journey to the Cloud. Featured speakers include Andy Moses, SVP of Sales and Solutions, Penske Logistics; Michael Beaudry, Chief Executive Officer, and Art Smuck, Chief Operating Officer, from HERBL; and Julie Sweet, CEO, Accenture. More speakers are being added each day and you can see the agenda here.
CloudCon 2020 features two concurrent tracks that are 100% dedicated to helping you on your journey to the Cloud:
- TRACK 1 – MIGRATE: This track is designed to provide you with the blueprint you need to efficiently and effectively migrate your existing environment to the Cloud. You will hear from customers who have realized tremendous ROI in doing so. Session topics include:
- Journey to the Cloud with Blue Yonder
- Migration Playbook 101: Building Your Cloud Business Case & Path
- Migration Playbook 102: Igniting Growth using the Right Partners
- Migration Playbook 103: Lessons Learned with Hybrid Cloud Models
- Migration Playbook 104: The Secrets to Cloud Success
- TRACK 2 – TRANSFORM: This track will help you learn how to build a more resilient, effective and predictive supply chain using the power of the Cloud and a platform approach. You’ll hear from customers who are tapping into solutions built on the Blue Yonder Luminate Platform to drive digital transformation. Sessions include:
- Accelerating Your Future with Luminate Planning
- The Platform Approach – Reimagining Your Future Supply Chain
- Driving Autonomous Execution Using Cloud Apps
- Optimizing e-commerce Strategies and Customer Experiences
- Best Practices in Driving a Digital Transformation
Why Attend CloudCon?
If You are Line-of-Business
For line of business managers, this event is critical. Hear real-world stories about how tapping into the power of the Cloud and microservices approach can help you optimize all parts of your operations TODAY, versus planning for years down the road.
If you are in Information Technology
You’ll learn how to build a Cloud migration strategy with Blue Yonder. You’ll also learn how we can help take your current environment to the Cloud with minimal disruptions, and how we easily integrate and interoperate with other applications using our platform approach.
You’ll come away from CloudCon with a post-COVID-19 playbook for your entire enterprise, increasing visibility and control of your end-to-end supply chain
Fulfill your potential™ by attending CloudCon 2020. Registration is now open! For more information and updates on CloudCon and to register visit: now.blueyonder.com/cloudcon