A New Supply Chain, Powered by Luminate Platform
2020 was the year of restructuring and refocusing, and developers jumped on the opportunity to move their ideas from code to cloud swiftly. Massive demand, combined with shortages, led to the acceleration of technologies that solved real problems. Seeing how this faster time to market impacted the business, decision makers are all in on updating their strategies.
Developers in the supply chain understand the cost of siloed thinking. They know that true competitive edge hinges on tech investments based on future needs versus catch up. They know that growth means an ecosystem coordinated by a common platform where partners can collaborate to share data and speed up decision-making.
DEVCON is all about helping developers build a better supply chain, with frictionless experiences that empower teams to move fast. Here’s a preview of what you can expect so you can get the most out of your experience:
- Power of the Platform: driving the next generation of supply chain solutions starts with a platform approach. Learn how Blue Yonder’s Luminate Platform changes how supply chains are managed, how people work and how data is put to use.
- Luminate Platform: learn how to supercharge your developer experience with hands on coding, building an application from scratch, hear from our architects and get a preview of what’s on the horizon.
- Retail: explore solutions for enterprise customers, along with integrating planogram and pricing innovations, boosting employee engagement by digitizing experiences in store.
- Planning: discover how to get more with extensibility frameworks and integrated workflows and services.
- Execution: learn about design approaches, drag-and-drop config capabilities, and how we are building an entirely new solution natively on the cloud.