Blue Yonder Named a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Supply Chain Planning Solutions 2021
Gartner recently released the 2021 Magic Quadrant for Supply Chain Planning Solutions 1 (February 22, 2021), and Blue Yonder has again been named a Leader.
Per our understanding, to determine this year’s Magic Quadrant Leaders, Gartner analysts evaluated vendor’s Supply Chain Planning offerings considering capabilities such as artificial intelligence, digital supply chain twin, collaboration, business process management, scenario management, data integration, API-based integration, modelling, analytics, visualization, user experience, and more.
Blue Yonder is proud to be positioned highest on its Ability to Execute.
In addition, according to the Gartner Critical Capabilities for Supply Chain Planning Solutions report2 also released recently (February 24, 2021), Blue Yonder received the highest score in 4 out of 5 Use Cases, including Demand Planning, Supply Planning, E2E Enterprise Planning, and E2E Multi-Enterprise Planning (and second in Digital Planning).
Blue Yonder attributes its position to its LuminateTM Planning solutions portfolio, which leverages AI in supply chain planning, offers an open platform for analytics and provides a user-friendly experience.
Blue Yonder’s Luminate Planning portfolio includes:
- Boundaryless Planning: pulls in real-time data from suppliers, factories, distributors, retailers, customers and news, events and weather; bridges conventional time and organizational silos; and closes the gaps between demand and supply planning, the upstream and downstream supply chain, and Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) and S&OE.
- Pervasive, AI-powered Intelligence provides predictive demand forecasts based on ML, disruption prediction, automated problem resolution, and dynamic segmentation to help customers Predict, Pivot and Prescribe actions in real-time.
- ReImagined User Experience: offers a extensible user experience that is personalized, workflow-based and collaborative to each customer infused with intelligence to provide prescriptive insights.
- Always-On Planning delivers patented next generation supply planning with SPARQ as a demand driven heuristic algorithm for planning and simulationalong with a Single in memory engine for S&OE & S&OP to provide a responsive supply chain for customers.
As we continue to innovate and extend our supply chain management capabilities now and into the future, we remain committed to our Luminate Platform strategy by growing our ecosystem of developers and partners, including multiple carrier networks and IoT providers.
Some key areas of focus related to the Luminate Platform strategy for supply chain planning include:
- Connecting supply chain management with other Blue Yonder capabilities, including warehouse management and transportation management for integrated planning and execution leveraging the Luminate Control Tower. Blue Yonder’s Luminate Control Tower provides end-to-end, real-time supply chain visibility and collaboration with built-in artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Developing new micro services, such as modeling and load building, that can be quickly deployed on Microsoft Azure to provide our customers faster time to value.
To learn more, please contact Blue Yonder.
1Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Supply Chain Planning Solutions 2021, Amber Salley, Tim Payne, Pia Orup Lund, 22 February 2021.
2 Critical Capabilities for Supply Chain Planning Solutions, Tim Payne, Amber Salley, John Christoffersen, Pia Orup Lund, 24 February 2021.
From 2016-2020, Blue Yonder was named in these reports as “JDA” or “JDA Software.”
This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from Blue Yonder.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.