ICON 2022 Content is Now Available On-Demand!
With over 2,000 participants from around the world, ICON 2022 was a smashing success! The event may be over, but it’s not too late to get in on the learning.
You can now access the event content in the ICON On-Demand on-demand experience. With over 30 hours of compelling keynotes and track sessions, you will learn the latest about the power of the digital edge, innovation during times of disruption, and captivating stories of customer transformation.
Sessions are categorized by keynotes, industry and Blue Yonder solutions – Luminate® Commerce, Luminate Logistics and Luminate Planning. A few of the most impactful sessions you might enjoy by industry include:
- How Retail is Being Reimagined in 2022 and Beyond
- Engaging Consumers in the New Shopping Journey
- COVID’s Impact: Walgreens Rapidly Transforms Omni-Channel to Meet Consumer Demand
- Delivering Customer Centric Experiences with Modern Order Management
- Navigate Through Disruptions with Integrated Planning
- Resilient Supply Chain with Next-Gen Solutions
- Execution Segment Strategy and Guide to Value Realization
- Micron: Building a Resilient Supply Chain at Micron Technology
- Building a Resilient Cloud – The Microsoft Cloud Supply Chain Control Tower
- Data and Digitalization Drive the Future of Connected Logistics at DHL
- How Bayer CropScience is Successfully Implementing Digitalization in the Last-Mile Delivery & Operational Excellence
- PepsiCo: Large and Complex Organizations in Adverse Transportation Procurement Markets