Our flagship event— ICON — is back in-person and online, and we can’t wait to see you there! Registration is open, and whether you join us in Orlando or enjoy the digital experience from the comfort of home, you’ll learn from hundreds of fellow supply chain professionals in the logistics, manufacturing and retail industries over three days at this hybrid event, May 23-25, 2022, at the Gaylord Palms Hotel in Orlando, Florida!
If the COVID-19 pandemic has taught us anything, it’s that the customer is in control like never before, disruptions and volatility are now everyday occurrences, and how well your company can intelligently predict and pivot in this environment is critical to survival and success — that’s why you need to attend ICON 2022!
Why attend ICON 2022?
As the industry’s leading supply chain event, ICON 2022 is designed to help you get an edge:
- Build your network and knowledge by learning from company leaders who are transforming their supply chain/retail environments
- Explore new technologies, understand product roadmaps and experience new product solution demos
- Get one-on-one time with Blue Yonder experts
What’s the talent lineup at ICON 2022?
Our keynotes will leave a lasting impression with their perspectives on customer centricity, overcoming seemingly insurmountable obstacles, navigating change and pushing the edge of innovation. Here’s a preview of our growing lineup:
- Blue Yonder executives Mark Morgan, Interim CEO, and Desikan Madhavanur, EVP & Chief Development Officer
- Olympic Gold Medalist and New York Times bestselling author, Lindsey Vonn
- U.S. Open Champion and #1 world-ranked golfer, Jon Rahm
- Industry experts, including Kehat Shahar, Corporate VP Global Supply Chain at Micron Technology; JP Saini, Chief Digital & Technology Officer at Sunbelt Rentals; Julie Dell’Aniello, President at Martin-Brower, and Emily Pfeiffer, Senior Analyst Commerce Technology, at Forrester Research
We’re also thrilled to host an unforgettable customer celebration — featuring American rock band, Weezer!
Interested in speaking at ICON 2022?
Are you interested in speaking at ICON 2022? Join our incredible lineup of speakers and get an edge:
- Position your company as a leader in supply chain and retail technology, attracting new vendors and partners
- Build your personal brand as a thought leader and industry expert
- Recruit top talent by showcasing your company and culture as an industry disruptor using cutting-edge technology
Ready to add your name to the roster? Let us know you’re interested!
How to register
No matter if you attend in-person or virtually, you’ll hear about the latest innovations from Blue Yonder’s experts, customers and partners during our compelling keynotes and interactive track sessions. Find out more information and register here. We’ll see you in May!