Are You ICONic? Introducing Blue Yonder’s New Customer Awards
Blue Yonder’s annual ICON conference inspires our customers to reimagine and transform their digital supply chains. One of the best parts of this conference every year is hearing the success stories of companies that have achieved their transformation vision – what was their challenge, how did they tackle it, and what were their lessons learned?
As Chief Customer Officer, I love sharing success stories and connecting customers with others who have tackled the same challenges. The opportunity to engage directly with other leaders who achieved results and ask questions is one of the top reasons our customers love ICON.
This year at ICON we want to shine a spotlight on these leaders and their organizations to publicly acknowledge the success, impact, and results that they are driving. But we needed an award program that lived up to the exceptional reputation that they have made for themselves…So, I am proud to launch the inaugural ICONic Customer Awards, which we are now accepting nominations for.
ICONic Customer Awards celebrate organizations and individuals who are making a name for themselves by embracing innovation, challenging the status quo, and delivering great results. We invite our customers to nominate themselves for these awards.
The deadline is March 30, 2023, and winners will be announced at Blue Yonder’s customer conference ICON 2023 in May in Las Vegas!
Any customer with a live production deployment of Blue Yonder’s solutions is eligible to submit a nomination for the following award categories:
- Connected Commerce Champion
- Retail Renaissance
- Supply Chain Planning Resiliency
- Execution Innovator
- Leadership & Impact
- Digital Disruptor
Why should you submit a nomination? Here are my top reasons why:
- You can make a huge impact on other executives considering similar transformations.
- We’d love to celebrate your team’s success!
- You deserve to be recognized for driving supply chain transformation excellence.
- Winners will be brought together to network with other supply chain transformation leaders.
- Build your brand with an ICONic Customer Award winner logo for use on your organization’s website, social media, and in external communications.
- Winners are given one complimentary pass to ICON where you will be recognized in front of peers and executive leaders from world-class companies.
Think you’ve got a great story to tell? Here are some tips to help you craft the most compelling possible submission:
- What was your business challenge? What was the goal of your organization with your digital transformation and what outcomes were you hoping to achieve? Paint the picture of your “before” scenario using quantifiable metrics where possible.
- How did you overcome it? What was the plan for your transformation? What software solutions, process changes, and teams were brought to the table to define and build your future state? How long was the effort, what were the major milestones in the transformation, and what was the experience like for your team? What are the lessons learned you’d share with others looking to enact a similar change in their processes?
- What were your results? This is your opportunity to showcase the results of your organization’s hard work! How well did you achieve the desired outcomes, what is the impact on customers and your team? What are the “after” metrics that you can point to? And what’s next for your team?
Visit the ICONic Customer Awards page on BlueYonder.com for more information about each award category, and how to submit a nomination.
Wishing each of you the best of luck in your submissions!