Blue Yonder – A Technology Leader in Quadrant Knowledge Solutions SPARK Matrix™: Omnichannel Order Management Systems (OMS), 2022
Blue Yonder is excited to announced that we have been positioned as a Technology Leader in Quadrant Knowledge Solutions’ SPARK Matrix: Omnichannel Order Management Systems (OMS), 2022. The report includes a detailed analysis of the global OMS market, and provides insights into market dynamics, vendor landscape, and competitive positioning analysis. Blue Yonder’s ranking is based on an in-depth evaluation of our product portfolio, market presence, and customer value.
Blue Yonder’s success as a Technology Leader in this research is based on our vision, strategy, and ability to meet the needs of our customers. Through close partnerships with customers, we have been able to support their digital transformation and help them deliver customer-centric experiences that drive their e-commerce growth. Co-innovation with customers has enabled Blue Yonder to offer a full suite of OMS microservices to meet the needs of even the largest retailers.
In the SPARK Matrix: Omnichannel Order Management Systems (OMS) report, Blue Yonder is positioned as a Technology Leader among a total of 27 other vendors. Recognized strengths include:
- Broad range of capabilities for omni-channel experiences that improve the overall customer experience by providing real-time inventory availability, omni-channel fulfillment, digital fulfillment, and store operations.
- Key differentiators: optimization intelligence, augmentative architecture, end-to-end (E2E) order orchestration, artificial intelligence (AI)/machine learning (ML), and integrated E2E solutions.
- Support for a wide range of user-specific solutions for retail segments: including automating the order orchestration process, ML-powered dynamic safety stock, accurate fulfillment dates and store inventory, same-day delivery, and more.
- Integrated ecosystem of APIs for seamlessly connecting with built-in or third-party solution providers.
- Broad customer base across a range of industry verticals, including grocery, hardlines, soft lines, consumer industries, automotive & industrial, high-tech and semiconductor, and third-party logistics (3PL).
- Offers an extensive partner ecosystem that enables organizations to leverage the best of breed technologies and tools and drive business value.
According to the report “…Blue Yonder is well-positioned to expand its market share in the global omnichannel OMS market.”
This recognition certainly comes at a pivotal time for retailers as they continue to drive digital transformation across their businesses to deliver customer-centric experiences. In an omni-channel world, it’s important to have a best-of-breed OMS in place.